Tuesday 13 June 2017

Elephant news

Anybody who has seen this month's "Porter" magazine will be well aware of Doutzen Kroes' campaigning for the "Save The Elephants" charity, and last night, she held a dinner in honour of the organisation, which Miss Dahl attended. The Daily Mail showbiz page is particularly excited about the jumpsuit she wore with a 'plunging neckline'. I admit, she does look hot in the photos. One on the diary pages later. Also, in non-news news, I recently got hold of the March/April 2017 edition of "Country And Town House", and found yet another new/old "Boodles" photo. The Boodles Twitter page still has a shot from last year's shoot on their banner, and as I can't remember which box my catalogue is in, I genuinely can't remember if I am getting excited about nothing. Will try to provide an update, if there is one, on this page (maybe).